- The Internship Programme in Mechanical from the Prinston Smart Engineers are designed to find the leader in you and help develop a strong base for your Technical skills. These critical tools will help you face any challenge in your career.
- The Internship Programme provides the latest practices and trends in HVAC Designing systems in education with the flexibility to explore different areas of interest.
- Training methods include Industrial expertise, exposure, simulations, commercial project, and independent work. Special emphasis is given to team-based learning, to help students become more effective team players and leaders.
- A significant part of the HVAC Design experience includes interactions with achievers from Mechanical industry, who are invited to participate in seminars, conferences and workshops. Students acquire practical perspectives through interactions with experts from Mechanical (HVAC) fields, who share their challenges and draw upon experiences from their organizations, industries, and markets.
WHAT TRAINEE WILL LEARN?
- Learn to use codes & standards of HVAC design industry
- Design HVAC systems – perform calculations, route, select equipment’s, estimate
- Quantities and create HVAC drawings (detailed & shop drawings)
- Perform Heat load calculations for buildings.
- Design the HVAC systems for residential & commercial buildings
- Understand the complete design of architect
- selection & installation of different components & systems used in the (Mechanical) HVAC designing
- Introduction of Electrical Load
HOW TRAINEE BENEFITS:
The participants for the internship program can look forward for a challenging position in Engineering Consulting & Construction Companies for different residential, commercial and industrial projects. Work in multi – trillion dollar building services construction industry in India & Gulf Countries as ….
- Design Engineers, Testing & Commissioning
- Project/Procurement (Site Engineers),
- Estimation, Co-ordination Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers.